How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Write to us at PO Box 105-052, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010
What data do we collect?
The type of personal data that we collect and use depends on the relationship you have with Ad Net Zero, why you are interacting with us and the type of services or products you want us to provide to you. This data may include, for example:
- Personal identification information, such as name, email address, phone number, organisation, job title
- Contact details, such as work or mailing address
- Attendance of Ad Net Zero events
- Any other personal data we may obtain through you interacting with us
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Become a supporter of Ad Net Zero NZ
- Register for newsletters on our website
- Send us enquiries
- Book on and attend our events, courses and other activities voluntarily
- View our website via your browser’s cookies
- Otherwise provide us with personal data
- Via analytics software such as Google analytics and/or Facebook pixel.
How will we use your data?
Ad Net Zero NZ collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with newsletters and event invites
- Send you information on what you can do to make a difference in your work
How do we look after your data?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to help prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. Depending on the amount of effort required we may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ad Net Zero NZ has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, please contact us in the first instance. However, you may contact the Privacy Commission’s at any time.